With 20-year experience in the offshore wind market we have developed our 10 FOB SWATH semi-submersible vessels. Our goal is to have the best personnel and vessels, using our experience to provide reliable service. Approved by DOC, ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, Achilles, Environmental Policies, GDPR, Danish Authority and DNV.
FOB SWATH VESSELS IN CAT AND SWATH MODE (Video):
The vessels have two lower hulls built for stability and speed. Pitch, roll, and slam are reduced due to the vessel design with ample distance from seawater to the water deck. Our vessels with exceptional large water jets, each supplying 3000 liters of water per second, are great for manoeuvring together with the vessels automatic moveable foils. To change from CAT to submerged mode (SWATH) or vice versa takes about 2 minutes. In rough sea and submerged mode, our vessel movements are significantly reduced, providing safety and comfort for all on board.
IMPROVED BOW FENDER (Video):
Our unique patented bow fender provides soft landings. The moveable clamps outside the turbine’s docking poles keep the vessels in the correct position and allow service personnel to use the “landings” in up to 2 m Hs. Our Fob Swath vessels achieve annually 40 to 50 extra working days compared with regular crew transfer vessels.
- Fob Swath (FS) vessels have the following speed: FS 1 = 18 knots, FS 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 = 22 knots, FS 8 = 27 knots, FS 9 and 10 = 35 knots and if one propulsion unit should fail, they continue with 25 knots.
- Sailing same distance, fuel consumption for our 32.5 m vessels at 33 knots is similar to our 25 m vessels at 22 knots. They can be powered with HVO(B100) or GTL fuels, reducing CO2 emissions up to 90%.
- All our vessels have Dynamic Position (DP), used among others while vessels receive or deliver cargo, fuel, and electricity.
- Acceleration in accordance with the High-Speed Code 2000, with vertical acceleration under 1 G, lowest sea sickness index 0.75 to 1.25, comfortable and safe seating and sound level below 60 decibels. Change from CAT to SWATH mode or vice versa takes about 2 minutes. Improved performance provides additional working days.
- FS 8, 9, & 10 are approved for 55 industrial personnel (IP) with seats and life-saving appliances and deck space of 75 m2. FS 1 to 7 approved for 24 IP with seats and life-saving appliances and deck space of 35 m2. We can provide accommodation vessels for 12 IP each with single cabins including WC. shower etc., plus 10 IP for day sailing.
- If one of our vessels needs service, another of our available vessels may take its place.
- Our vessels have a hydraulic-operated man over-board rescue net for rescuing persons operated by one deckman.
- FS 8, 9 and 10 have a hydraulic operated gangway, and all our vessels are equipped with cargo crane.
- Our workshop has considerable spare parts incl. engines and gears. Each vessel is provided with a storage container.
ASSOCIATED COMPANIES: Odfjell Eiendom AS, Bergen, Norway, has long term investments in real estate with over 150 000 m² of commercial properties, part owners in custom-built tankers for the Bahamas, ice-classed tankers for the Baltic Sea and special vessels for the Offshore wind industry.
MT Ocean Energy
MT Ocean Breeze
MT Ocean Trader
MT Atlantic Sun
New Building 1
MT Tropic Breeze
LPG Sun Gas
MT Brad Sun
New Building 2
MT Sten Odin
MT Sten Tor
MT Sten Hidra
MT Sten Moster
MT Sten Idun
MT Sten Nordic
MT Sten Bergen
MT Sten Stenberg
MT Sten Fjell
MT Sten Suomi
MT Sten Bothnia
MT Sten Heim
MT Sten Baltic
MT Sten Aurora
MT Sten Frigg
MT Sten Arnold
MT Sten Straum
MT Sten Skagen