With 17 years in the offshore wind market, we have developed our 10 FOB SWATH (“FS”) semi-submersible vessels. SWATH: Small Waterline Area Twin Hull. Our goal is to have the best personnel and vessels, providing responsible and experienced service. Approved by DOC, ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, Achilles, Environmental Policies, GDPR, Danish Authority and DNV.
FOB SWATH VESSELS IN CAT AND SWATH MODE (Video):
The 2 lower hulls are narrow and sharp and cuts through the waves. The pitch, roll and slamming are reduced due to the vessels design with great distance from seawater to water-deck and with the four automatic movable foils.
IMPROVED BOW FENDER (Video):
Our vessels with the special patented bow fender with moveable clamps used on the outside of the turbines docking poles, keeps the vessels secured in the correct position and allows service personnel to use the “landings” in up to 2 m Hs.
FOB SWATH VESSELS IN SWATH MODE:
In rough sea and in semi-submerged position the vessels movements are considerable reduced, avoid air intake to the propulsion units, and the four automatic moveable foils ensure safe and comfortable operation.
- Our vessels have the following speed: FS 1 = 18 knots, FS 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 = 22 knots, FS 7 = 20 knots, FS 8 = 28 knots, FS 9 and 10 = 32 knots and if one propulsion unit should fail, she continues with 25 knots.
- Our vessels with a length of 32.5 m have higher speed than our 25 m vessels, both sailing the same distance, use about the same fuel consumption.
- The protected waterjets avoid vibrations and reduce damages from floating objects.
- The vessels maneuver from 1/3 forward to 1/3 aft within one second and the extra side-forces from the waterjets, provide safe and soft “landings” and extra utilisation days.
- Acceleration in accordance with the High-Speed Code 2000, vertical acceleration under 1 G, lowest sea sickness index 0.75 to 1.25, comfortable and safe seating, and sound level below 60 decibels.
- All our 32.5 m vessels have Dynamic Positioning (DP).
- With extra bunker capacity and improved performance, allows our vessels to stay offshore for longer periods.
- Free deck area up to 75 m².
- Some of our vessels can carry up to 55 Industrial Persons (IP). Alternatively, we may provide vessels for a total of 24 IP: 12 IP with single cabins including WC., shower etc., plus 12 IP for day sailing.
- From Cat mode to semi-submersed mode and vice versa, takes about 3 minutes.
- During repair and maintenance, one of our other vessels may substitute.
- Marine Evacuation System (MES) with slides.
- The special hydraulic operated rescue net allows saving persons from the sea with one deckman.
- The vessels’ hydraulic gangway and the cargo crane are both easy and safe to operate.
- In stock with considerable spare parts and complete engines and gears.