With 20-year experience in the offshore wind market, we have developed our 10 FOB SWATH semi-submersible vessels. We aim to have the best personnel and vessels, using our experience to provide reliable service. Approved by Danish Maritime Authority, DNV Classification and Document of compliance with ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and ISO-45001.
FOB SWATH VESSELS IN CAT AND SWATH MODE (Video):
The vessels have two lower hulls built for optimal stability, speed, and power. Pitch, roll, and slam is reduced due to the vessels design with ample distance from seawater to water deck. Our vessels with exceptionally large water jets, each supplying 3000 liters of water per second, provide great manoeuvrability together with the vessel’s automatic moveable foils. To change from CAT to submerged mode or vice versa takes about 2 minutes. In rough sea and submerged mode, our vessels movements are significantly reduced.
IMPROVED BOW FENDER (Video):
Our unique patented bow fender supplies soft landings, and our moveable clamps used outside the turbine’s docking poles keep the vessels in the correct position and allow service personnel to use the “landings” in up to 2 m Hs. Fob Swath vessels provide an additional 40 to 50 working days per year compared to regular crew transfer vessels.
- Fob Swath (FS) vessels have the following speed: FS 1 = 18 knots. FS 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 = 22 knots. FS 8 = 27 knots. FS 9 and 10 = 35, knots and if one propulsion unit should fail, these vessels continue with 25 knots.
- All our vessels can be powered with MGO/MDO, alternative HVO(B100) or GTL, reducing CO2 emissions up to 90%.
- Our vessels have Dynamic Position (DP), used as well while receiving and delivering cargo, fuel, and electivity.
- Acceleration in accordance with the High-Speed Code 2000, vertical acceleration under 1G, lowest sea sickness index 0.75 to 1.25, comfortable and safe seats and sound level below 60 decibels.
- FS 1-7 approved for 24-36 industrial personnel (IP) with seats, lifesaving appliances, and a deck space of 35 m2. FS 8, 9, & 10 approved with seats for 55 IP, life-saving appliances for 60 persons and deck space of 75 m2.
- If one of our vessels needs service, one of our available vessels may take its place.
- One deckman operates our vessels hydraulic rescue net.
- Fob Swath 8, 9 and 10 have hydraulic operated gangways, and all our vessels are equipped with cargo crane.
- Our workshop has considerable spare parts including engines and gears.
ASSOCIATED COMPANIES: Odfjell Eiendom AS, Bergen, Norway, has long term investments in real estate with over 150 000 m² of commercial properties, part owners in custom-built tankers for the Bahamas, ice-classed tankers for the Baltic Sea and special vessels for the Offshore wind industry.
MT Ocean Energy
MT Ocean Breeze
MT Ocean Trader
MT Atlantic Sun
MT Mari Sun
MT Trust 1
LPG Sun Gas
MT Brad Sun New Building
MT Sten Odin
MT Sten Tor
MT Sten Hidra
MT Sten Moster
MT Sten Idun
MT Sten Nordic
MT Sten Bergen
MT Sten Stenberg
MT Sten Fjell
MT Sten Suomi
MT Sten Bothnia
MT Sten Heim
MT Sten Baltic
MT Sten Aurora
MT Sten Frigg
MT Sten Arnold
MT Sten Straum
MT Sten Skagen