During the last 17 years in the offshore wind market, we have developed our FOB SWATH semi-submersible vessels. SWATH: Small Waterline Area Twin Hull. Our goal is to have the best personnel and vessels which we constantly are improving. We provide safety, responsibility, experience, flexibility, 24-hour service, approved by DOC, ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, Achilles, Environmental Policies, GDPR, Danish Maritime Authority and DNV requirements.
FOB SWATH VESSELS IN CAT MODE:
The lower hulls are narrow and sharp and cuts through the waves at high speed. The pitch, roll and slamming are reduced due to the vessel’s construction, the great distance from seawater to water deck, and with the four movable foils.
FOB SWATH VESSELS IN SWATH MODE:
In semi-submerged position the movements are considerably reduced, avoid air intake to the propulsion units and with the automatic movable foils, assists with safe and comfortable operation.
IMPROVED BOW FENDER (Video):
The vessels special patented bow fender with movable clams used on the outside of the turbines docking poles, keeps the vessels secured in correct position and reduces the forces against the docking pole(s), making it possible for our vessels to work up to 2 m. significant wave heights for the wind industry.
- The fuel consumption for FS 8, 9 and 10: 20 knots 375 l/h, 25 knots 475 l/h, 27 knots 675 l/h. Max speed for FS 8 = 28 knots, FS 9 & 10 = 33 knots and if one propulsion unit should fall out, the vessel continues with 25 knots.
- The increased speed of our vessels with a length of 32.5 m., save time compared with our 25 m. vessels. Both vessels sailing the same distance, use about the same fuel consumption.
- With the protected waterjets, the vessels vibrations whilst staying against the “landings” and damages during sailing is minimized. The vessels manoeuvrerbility from 1/3 forward to 1/3 aft within one second and the extra side forces from the waterjets, provides safe and soft “landings” and extra utilisation days.
- Acceleration in accordance with the High-Speed Code 2000, vertical acceleration under 1 G, lowest sea sickness index – 0.75 to 1.25 comfortable seatings and sound level below 60 decibels.
- All our 32.5 m. vessels have Dynamic Positioning (DP), used among others while stand bye and receiving or delivering fuel to the turbnes working platforms or other vessels.
- Extra bunker capacity allows the vessels to stay offshore for longer periods.
- Free deck area up to 75 m².
- Some of our vessels can carry up to 55 Industrial Personnel (IP). We may provide vessel(s) for 24 IP, thereof 12 IP with single cabins with WC., shower etc., and 12 IP for day sailing.
- From Cat mode to semi-submersed mode and vice versa, takes about 3 minutes.
- During repair and maintenance, another Fob Swath vessel may substitute.
- Marine Evacuation System (MES) with slides.
- The special rescue net allows to save persons from the sea with one deck man on main deck.
- The vessel’s hydraulic gangway and the cargo crane, are both easy and safe to operate.
- In stock with considerable spare parts and complete engines and gears.